Carers needed in Arnold
We deliver care to people in their own Arnold homes to help them maintain their independence. Our role is to assist and aid them with tasks that they may struggle with or need some assistance with. This includes washing and dressing, continence care, food preparation, light domestic duties, assistance with medication and social visits. We do not do 15 minute calls. Our calls are usually 30, 45mins or an hour in length. We want to hear from you if you uphold the same principles we do of warm heartedness, empathy, concern and care.
What we expect
- some experience of care either in a professional capacity or some life experience
- a can do and flexible attitude
- key attention to detail
- an organised approach to your work
- you must be able to drive and have access to your own vehicle
What we can offer
- a friendly work environment with regular runs that are really close to where you live
- regular contracted hours
- a full and comprehensive training programme
- £10-£12 per hour with a regular bonus scheme that runs monthly
- your uniform and ID badge provided
- hours between 7am – 9pm
- weekend on/ off strictly
If so you could be just what we’re looking for to join our team of carers in Arnold.
You can apply using our online form or if you prefer please call 0115 859 6074.